RE: Time estimates to complete various MGB tasks

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Time estimates to complete various MGB tasks
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 18:26:30 -0500
I think you get the idea from all the responses so far.  I think I would do
some more investigation to determine if a cam is all you really need.
As for the other tasks, I think Max put it best.  It'll definitely take
longer than you expect. I know I always fail to figure in the time it takes
to find the right tool(s), and to cleanup afterwards.
Good luck.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA (finally finishing a 1 year rebuild; 2 1/2 years later)
'67 MGBGT