MGs are why I exist

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGs are why I exist
From: Larry Colen <lrc@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:14:49 -0700
I thought y'all might appreciate this MG story.

I'm sure that a lot of people on this list can make the statement "MGs
are why I exist" metaphoricly, but it occurs to me, that I can
honestly make that statement, and mean it literally. The main reason
that Mom went on her first date with Dad was because she like his
MGA.

If it weren't for MG's, I wouldn't be here.

--
Software that holds your hand is one thing, software that holds your
hand and won't let go is really, really annoying.