Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries

To: "WJHS1960" <WJHS1960@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Price Of Two 6 Volt Batteries
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:51:54 +0200
VERY dangerous I think.
Luckily the truck engines overhere are (or ought to be) limited to somewhat
90 Km/h = 57 m/h.
Often road accidents mentioned during traffic information are caused by
trucks, which were not able to brake in one line, so the trailor was
overtaking the truck and by this "wiping off" other traffic from the road.
I admit that the need for such emergency brake actions may well be triggered
by misbehaving other trafficers.
But the point is, that vehicles should move with such a speed, that it can
be stopped within reasonable distance and time limits. A 70 feet Big Rig
speeding @ 80 is a real killer I think.

Safety Fast!

Cheers,

Hans