Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: Jack Feldman <qualitas.jack@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:18:33 -0500
I'll stick my nose in this discussion. I used those sheets last year on
the advice of the president of our club, the BMCSNJ, and whereas I had
tell-tale signs of mouse hibernation the previous years, even with
mothballs, at least where the mothballs were not, I had no signs last
year. The car was stored in a barn  in the flatlands and farmlands
(synonyms) of New Jersey.

Bill Saidel
'74 & '76 MGB
BMCSNJ