Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Truth or Fiction in Car Storage
From: Mike L <reno.man@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:17:32 -0800 (PST)
I've been away a few years, but now back on, lurking for the last few weeks.
My 60 MGA body off restoration is almost finished - black, biscuit interior,
chrome wires. Took a chance on the black, but it turned out real pretty. And a
belated thanx to Barney for much help in building up a spare tranni.

Notice
the email volume is down, so I'm offering up this link, a long silent
film inside the MG factory in 1931.  Apologize if this has already made the
rounds, but for anyone who missed it, it's a fascinating look into the past.
 http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=70826

Mike

Toronto
67 E type OTS