MORGAN MAILING LIST

To: morgans@autox.team.net
From: mshields@pclink.com (Lloyd Shields)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 21:24:46 -0500
As new to the Morgan mailing list I want to introduce myself.  I am a Morgan
entusiast from Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I am part of an active Morgan club
of 17 members.

I own a 67 Morgan Plus 4, tan body with brg wings and wires.  The car
underwent a complete body restoration two years ago.  It is equipped with
Koni shocks and a high lift cam.  The former owner campaigned the car in
local vintage races.  It is just about to come out from winter storage.

I am interested in corresponding with other Morgan owners.  As editor of the
Morgan Mania newsletter I would appreciate any Morgan news.

Lloyd Shields

80 Spitfire     72 TR6          67 Morgan Plus 4        60 A.H. Bugeye