Re: More questions

To: jblair@nhr.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More questions
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 04:30:43, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

John, Me answering again,
By factory manual  if you mean a book on fixing the car I don't believe
they ever published one. I have a copy of a book which looks rather
home made and covers the mechanical parts.

If you send the factory a letter and supply your chassis number they
will send you a nice letter back telling who the car was delivered to
and how it was equipped when it left the factory. All for free!!  ( MG
& Triumph owners can get the same info from  British Heritage for
$40.OO).

Bob Nogueira

> Date: Saturday, 20-Apr-96 06:49 PM
>
> From: John T. Blair            \ Internet:    (jblair@nhr.com)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ PRODIGY:     (NKED65A)
>
> Subject: More questions
>
> Gang,
>
>    It's me again.  Another question,  does anyone know of (or if)
there