Le Mans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Le Mans
From: jxo@psulias.psu.edu (John Olson)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 10:04:57 -0400
Hi all,
        Thought I'd put my 2 pence in about Le Mans. I'd like to see that
article that Dave mentioned being in the Rough Rider. You see I've been
trying to do some research into the 1938 and 1939 Le Mans Morgans. I've
written to Ken Hill and the Factory about these car(s) and received nice
letters in reply about their recollections of what happened to them. I even
got a letter from the MAN himself Peter Morgan. But neither could shed much
light on the whereabouts of the car(s). Both say that the car(s) ended up in
the US just before the war broke out in 1939. Any ideas, clues or leads
anyone???

John A. Olson                               phone: (814) 898-6426
Sr. Assistant Librarian                fax:        (814) 898-6350
Penn State - Erie                     e-mail: jxo@psulias.psu.edu
The Behrend College
Station Road                 A Library is thought in cold storage
Erie, PA  16563                                    Herbert Samuel