AED

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: AED
From: LDMcJr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 23:13:26 -0400
Does anyone know anything about an Automatic Enrichment Device (automatic
choke) for a 1971 V8? The thing went out about 5 years after I bought the
car, and I have been using the manual choke plunger since...However, one has
to raise the bonnet to get at it. I'm not keen on spending $600+ for a new
AED, and have no idea on how to repair it. The repair manual on the engine
says to replace it...Perhaps someone would know how to rig up a manual
control back to the driver's compartment...

By the way, does anyone know whether Morgan Motor Co. has an email address or
a fax address? Also, how about Melvyn Rutter?

Tony McLaughlin
R. 7379