Response to my queries

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Response to my queries
From: arlin robins <arlin@slip.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 1997 20:08:33 -0700
I want to thank all of you who sent (or are going to send, or
thought about sending...) advice, info and suggestions re; my questions.

        It simply confirms what I had suspected: the most impressive
aspect of Morgan ownership/worship is the wonderful group of people it
draws together. And I thought masochism was such a solitary pursuit.

        Thank you all for your support and encouragement. And no. you
haven't heard the last from me.

        Have a HAPPY PLUS FOURTH OF JULY! (Sorry, I could't help myself.)

        Michael Jhon
        arlin@slip.net