To the Ohio gang

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: To the Ohio gang
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 18:43:05 -0400
Don't know if any of you are interested, but knowing that you play with
LBCs which are unique, I thought I'd mention that the National Bricklin
meet will be in Canton, OH at the Canton Hilton the weekend of July 18-20th.

This is a rather unique car and since many of you live in the Ohio area
thought you might be interested in seeing them if you aren't too busy on
Sat.  The Concourse will be Sat.  I assume at the Hilton.  I plan on being
there.

To make things easy for anyone looking to find me, I'll be wearing a T
shirt with a Morgan on the front.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire