Re: Watkins Glen this Sept??

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen this Sept??
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 10:33:18 -0400 (EDT)
>Fellow mog-o-philes:

I'm wondering if there are any list members who might be persuaded to
>consider meeting up at the vintage races at Watkins Glen the first weekend
>in September.  I think the track has a web site (try "theglen.com" but I'm
>not 100% sure this is correct)

 There's plenty of time to decide this, tho I'm not too clear on
>motel availability.
>
>There can be a huge variety of vintage cars, both street and race, at these
>events and is in general a pretty thick collection of motorhead types.  It
>would be cool to 'show the flag' there in the Morgan and perhaps meet and
>talk with some Morgan racers as well.

Will-Cornell is not that far away from the Glen. I used to go there
frequently  when I was a post doc. Maybe you could wrangle a seminar
invitationand......

Dave

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106