Re: Watkins Glen this Sept??

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen this Sept??
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:55:30 -0400
     On Labor Day weekend, the Dodge Vintage Festival takes place at Lime
     Rock and a number of clubs, including the VSCCA, will participate. I
     will be there (they've got my money already) along with at least one
     other Morgan owner that I know of.

     I didn't know there was also a club meet at the Glen and I guess
     there's the possibility. But I would almost bet my nut-splitter that
     the races you're talking about are at Lime Rock. I think these parks
     try not to compete too much with each other for gate.

     If it IS Lime Rock, I hope lots of folks come. The dates of the Dodge
     Vintage Festival are August 29th to Sept 1. No racing on Sunday. It is
     a wonderful spot, more accessable than the Glen for many and will be
     filled with all sorts of outrageous machinery of which the Morgans are
     the most mundane. Put yer roll bar in, nomex on, baling wire around
     and join the fun. Or just grab the SPF 15 and your camera and come
     enjoy the time.

     Chip Brown