RE: Wood trike

To: "'MORGANS@Autox.Team.Net'" <MORGANS@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Wood trike
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 09:35:24 -0400
Carl,

Before you get too enamored about a teak body, consider the upkeep:
cleaning, sanding, oiling, cleaning, sanding, oiling (unless one uses
the trike as a conversation piece in the living room)!  Maybe the oiling
would take care of itself when you drive the trike, but then there
remains the cleaning, sanding, etc.  Still, it's a neat idea and I
wonder if the car looks at al like the tulipwood (I believe) body on a
Hispano-Suiza [sp?].

Chuck

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME