Message for Steve Gilbert

To: morgans <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Message for Steve Gilbert
From: Joseph DeLuca <DELUCAJ@mops.wl.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 21:31:38 -0400
Hello Steve,

What a dummy!   I lost both your email address and phone number.

Your luggage rack, however, is safely winging it's way to Auburn, California
via UPS.  It should arrive in about five business days, maybe Friday.

The UPS cost $23.90 so my guess of $25 wasn't far off.  When the rack arrives
just send me a check for $25 (my address is on the UPS box) and enjoy the rack
as a sort of "hands across the country" gift from my Mog to yours.

Good luck with the brackets.  See if you can check out the luggage rack on
another Morgan and you'll get an idea about how to fabricate new ones.

The rack is in great shape and I know you'll get miles and miles of service
from it.

Regards,

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ