Re: yes, but...

To: William Zehringa <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: yes, but...
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 98 12:03:55 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Will
Yes they just finished the restoration of the car last year and again are
tooling about the Texas roads.  The driver suffered  no major injuries but
his wife, who was thrown from the car still has some problems with her neck.
 Given the  type of crash I'm was surprised they and the car survived.  If
you can imagine the car going off an embankment ten to fifteen feet high ,
sailing completely over a 4 foot fence , coming down noise,  rolling over to
the right and ending upright,
Contrary to what they look like Morgans are extremely strong .

  Bob Nogueira

------ REPLY, Original message follows --------