Re: Britspeak & american slang

To: "Morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>, <FPS3@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Britspeak & american slang
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 16:46:54 -0500
Glenn,
Since you have experience in this area, and are thus more fluent in "rod
speak", as a friend; I wonder if you would act as an interpreter? Could you
translate the following from Fred Sisson & explain to him:

My 302 mill has a mildly wild bumpstick, with roller gears & chain. About a
9.5 to 1 squeeze. Screwed studs & windage tray with a hi-vol pump. Bottom
end not stroked or bored, mostly stock. Top end had all the trick, including
porting. Roller rockers, headers, Edelbrock low-riser, topped with an
Autolite 4100 "4-holer" from a 390 Police Interceptor.

Je ne compris pas qui Frederique dit!
Thanks again for the test drive of the '62!
Cheers & welcome aboard,
Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/