RE: New look for Morgans

To: ggerth@west.net
Subject: RE: New look for Morgans
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:35:13 PST
Hello George,
I mopped up the puddle of foam from the living floor to avoid being
horsewhipped by #1 wife for for gross dereliction of domestic
bliss(hers, not mine) and have restored order! I see you have a Hailwood
replica! Having owned a '74 Desmo Disc; '74 750 Sport and a '79 Standard
900 SS I thought you might enjoy the following story: took my 750 Sport
into my local  Italian Stallion Boutique for some enngine work and was
chatting to my mechanic about things and he saw my MOG and asked for a
ride- this was in Hampstead, London by way. So I took him  for a spin on
the local autobahn(officer). As we blasted over the potholes at
approximately 80-90 mph, while rubbing his head where he hit the hood
bracing (well, it had been raining he turns to me with a huge grin and
and says "Blimey! It's a "Duke"(brit slang for a Ducati, not the other
one) on four wheels innit"! The highest complement to a Morgan methinks!
regards,
Kit