Flat rad wiring routing

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Flat rad wiring routing
From: Rick Williams <rawmorgan@netscape.net>
Date: 8 Oct 00 21:01:38 PDT
I am in the process of rebuilding a '51 Plus 4. I have new wiring harnesses,
but since I bought the car in crates I have never seen it all in one piece!
Can anyone give me a general idea of how to route the harnesses from the dash
area to both the rear and front of the car. Is the harness attached to the
wood tub or should it follow the Z-chassis member to reach headlights, tail
lights, etc? Also, how about the gas line from the tank to the engine bay -
should it run outboard on the chassis member or inside?

Thanks!

Rick Williams
1951 Plus 4 #P2235
Orinda, CA