RE: Seat Belt Question

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <VandergT@aecl.ca>
Subject: RE: Seat Belt Question
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:51:16 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Wednesday, 10-Jan-01 10:11 AM
>
> From: Vandergraaf, Chuck       \ Internet:    (vandergraaft@aecl.ca)
> To:   Bob Nogueira             \ Internet:    (nogera@prodigy.net)
> cc:   MORGANS                  \ Internet:    (morgans@autox.team.net)
>
> Subject: RE: Seat Belt Question
>
> Bob,
>
> Point being?
-------------------------Big Snip------------------------------------

Chuck;
I  really had no point.   It was really just a question . I've seen lots of
Morgans which have been  in crashes .For  a car that was not designed with
crash tests in mind, they have all appeared to have folded up very nicely
with the  passenger compartment left intact.
It then occurred to me that I had never heard of anyone who died in a Morgan
crash.
I wear my belt but am bothered more by the efforts of the police enforcing
seaatbelt laws and over looking  people  on the road who have no idea how to
drive.

I will say the best roads and best  drivers I have run across are in Canada
, but I  still don't understand why you drive with your lights  on during
the day .

Bob Nogueira
Bob Nogueira   ( Who really hates that