FW: Rats!

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Rats!
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 09:33:26 -0500
I have cats, but they leave footprints all
over the bonnet.

I once purchased these electronic gizmos that
plug into 2-prong outlets and click softly and
intermittently. They did absolutely diddly squat.
Pricey little items too.

That was when I had the car in a barn. The best
solution was snap-traps baited with Swiss cheese.
Once I came into the barn and found a really big
rat with a trap clamped to his nose. Boy, was he
pissed.

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ
'57 yellow 4/4