Re: Rats!

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rats!
From: "Dick Love" <slikdik@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:09:00 -0800
This really doesn't give you the cure for rats in the mog but Scott
Seidler's comment about a nite scope and shotgun reminded me of way back
when I rented a house in upstate NY that had been built by Martin Van Bueren
which means it had to have been built in early 1800's. It was right on a
lake and the cellar (no concrete then, it had just the earth for walls) had
some very large rats as resisdents. They used to crawl up thru the walls at
nite and run around in the ceiling. My housemate and I both being fresh out
of college decided we would buy a couple of six packs, a strong flashlite
and a supply of 22 long rifle cartridges. We spent a whole evening down
there. Had a lot of potential pelts in the morning...no market for them
though. The housemate had a Austin Healey. That's as close as i can get to a
Morgan thread.

Dick Love
'72 4/4 4pass (roll bar and 3 point harness, wife's car)
'50 Black Shadow
'57 (?) Triton
'95 Land Rover (We have a place in Colorado so we need it)

///
///