RE: rats etc.

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: rats etc.
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@pfizer.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:00:03 -0500
When my Morgan was delivered it turned out to be
filled with tiny spiders and millions of little
webs. They not only infested my garage, but also
the InterCity truck that brought the car (no tears
for them after all the hassles it took to get the
car delivered).

I had to use several Raid bombs to clean the place
out. It worked like a charm and didn't leave much
of a film on the car. The cockroach bombs handle
spiders as well.

Spiderman

Joe DeLuca
Ledgewood, NJ