4/4 shifter, insurance and electric fans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 4/4 shifter, insurance and electric fans
From: Mrgn914@cs.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:23:45 EST
My .02 on each subject:

The Ford box in a 4/4 can be converted to various configurations instead of
the push pull.  The one I liked best was the tailshaft type of the Cortina
and I'm sure others, like Lotus.  Although I believe Jim Besst vintage raced
his 4/4 for years with a push pull.

State Farm insures my +8 and my Mini for assured value; you name it,  I think
some mileage limitation, club events etc., not for work use, etc. but I have
never been questioned and have used them for years with no problems.  They
have better things to do fixing SUV's that have been in car phone accidents.

Electric fans are street rod stuff, Jegs or any of the hot rod rags.  They
come in a million sizes and flow rates.
Cheers, S. Stierman 69 +8

///
///