[Fwd: Morgan numbering system]

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Morgan numbering system]
From: smanwell <smanwell@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 14:52:21 -0500
I think this was intended for the list. --Steve
From: DGreimel@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 07:33:54 EST
Subject: Re: Morgan numbering system
To: smanwell@SprintMail.com

Bob et al.
I may have had something to do with one of those SCCA options.  I wrote to
Peter and asked that he include the posi-traction rear on the option list.
He did not sell them but I had figured out through junk yard research that
the Stude unit could be fitted and thought it would be nice to have a legal
car again.  It was listed the following year although I did not get a
response from Peter.
Cheers
Don

///