Getting back in to Morgans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Getting back in to Morgans
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:48:59 -0500
I've been lurking on this list as a former Morgan owner for quite a
while.  My primary interest recently has been my MG TC.  A couple of
weeks ago, I ran across a Morgan I couldn't resist - its a 1964 +4 with
less than 20,000 miles.  Anyway, by next weekend, it should be in my
garage.  I'm sure there must be much more Morgan activity on the net
than what little I see on this list.  How do I get connected with the
mainstream of Morgan activity?  What email lists, clubs, etc do people
recommend.

I am in the Kansas City, MO, USA area.  Is there anything local?

I checked the registry on the GOMOG site and didn't see the car listed
(Plus 4 nr 5582.) I'll post info on it as soon as I get it and have a
chance to check it out.

Regards,
Charles Hill