Re: Getting back in to Morgans

To: candahill@worldnet.att.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Getting back in to Morgans
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 00:19:37 EDT
Hi Charles!

Since you've been to the GOMOG site, I'll refer you to another area of Mogger
conversation called eMog.  If you visit the main GOMOG page again, scroll
down a bit and double click on the "eMog Pub" link, then the "dart board"
link.  That will take you to a page inviting you to join the list.  There are
options on how you receive posts from the group, either as they are posted or
in a digest form.  The group is very active and you can browse the posts as
they are in a "read" area.

Please take a look and see what you think.  If you need anything WRT to
navigating the eMog site, let me know.  The group will be happy to greet you.

Welcome back.

Regards,
Steve Dreiseszun
'56 Plus 4