Re: 1961 Morgan for sale on e-Bay!

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1961 Morgan for sale on e-Bay!
From: "Jeff Webster" <webster@buyclassiccars.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:22:08 -0400
Hi Gang,

Forgive me if this is a repeated message, but I am not sure I
posted it right. I subscribed to the list over a week ago and
have yet to receive it? I double checked my e-mail, so things are
ether REALLY quiet, or I screwed up.

The reason for my mailing today is to inform you of a 1961 +4
Morgan project that is being listed for sale on e-Bay. I just
found out from the Morgan factory that the car was originally
'Avion Blue' with a 'Stone' leather interior. I have no idea what
shade of Blue 'Avion' is, but it sounds nice! This car is part of
a haul of Morgan parts I just bought from a guy in California.
The item # is 1851413158 if you are interested or know of someone
who is. I am also selling, a complete Moss Gear Box - Item #
1851415027

I have many other parts, (like two complete Triumph 'TR' engines)
and a lot of good rust free metal, but I am still going through
stuff, and will post it as I figure out what I need and what I
can let go. Most is for a 1958 car but if you are in need of a
part let me know what it is and I'll keep it in mind if I come
across it.

Best wishes to all.

Jeff Webster