Morgan brake lines

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan brake lines
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:42:48 -0400
Can any one please send me a picture of the brake lines in their morgan
plus 4 in the 60's?

I need a shot of the area in the engine compartment at the master
cylinder and one along the wall inside the engine compartment where the
two lines run together on the left side.

I have installed all the proper mounts back into the frame, but wanted to
get an idea of the bends they used, The lines I am placing are stainless
and at present straight, but preset for length, thus the quandry.

Any help appreciated.  Please send direct to deemi@juno.com I dont want
to tie up all of your emails.

I have managed to find proper back shelf 5 ply 1/4 inch plywood, and
finished that project (tecply on the internet has it), the original extra
oil and cylinder temp gauge is rebuilt by nisongers in NY who did a
wonderful job on an old gauge, and I am installing the old CRT15 wiper
motor (fits really close to the brass radiator tank on the bulkhead.  We
did find out that car had dual bendix pumps by the fittings and grounds
found on the car.  the twin fuel lines ran up both sides of the car
inside!

sent along a picture of the car in 1963, its the one below, the one above
is Don Greimel, racing his 4/4 recently.

Best Regards,

Bob Bowie in Maine
1963 Morgan Super Sports Plus 4 #5381

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
Im000869.jpg]