Re: [Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE

To: North Bay British Car Club <nobbc@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Nobbc] THANKSGIVING RIDE
From: rlmossholder@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 02:36:41 +0000 (UTC)
John,
I already have a Weber 45 DCOE that I rebuilt.

Greg,
The engine is about as modified as I dare. High compression flat top pistons,
mild/hot street cam, aluminum flywheel, electronic ignition, ported & polished
head with roller rockers...
I think it is going to be a real screamer! I have to redo the exhaust, though.
It was loud to begin with, but now it's unbearable. Sounds like It should only
be on the track. I'm estimating with all the mods to have about 100hp, which is
a considerable gain over the stock 72hp.
Still have to finish the wiring, tune the new suspension, install the new drive
shaft, and install the new interior and stereo.

Cheers,
Rich
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47