Re: [oletrucks] Off Subject, truck question

To: "BelAir Bob" <rogerz@planetwide.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Off Subject, truck question
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:15:37 -0800
There is one of these near Bly, Oregon.  The problem is that the guy will
not sell, and he is likely to shoot the next person that asks him about the
truck (what he told me when I asked about it).  I found it while I was on a
job up there (I worked for a pump company, and fixed irrigation equip. at
that time).  It was converted by a place up in Northern Oregon for the
Forest Service (still FS Green).  It is a 57 GMC crew-cab flat-bed 1-ton.
It is in pretty rough shape, but I think it could be fixed.  I intend to
come back in about 15 years to check on it (the guy is in his 80's now).

Kevin Lake
56 GMC napco/burb