RE: [oletrucks] Another introduction

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Another introduction
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:37:28 -0600

Thanks for mentioning this, Doug. I might add that I'm trying to add links
to that list all the time, as well as links to personal web pages. If anyone
is aware of any pertinent vendor not listed on the Chevytrucks vendors page,
or if you have a personal site that is oletruck-related, or if you are
wanting to start your own web page, please e-mail me privately (off the
list). Thanks!

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY