Re: [oletrucks] Blue Dots

To: "Charles Bertelson" <bigd@win.bright.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Blue Dots
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea)
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 06:33:59 GMT
On Sat, 3 Apr 1999 21:32:13 -0600, you wrote:

>I was wondering  what the law says about the use of Blue Dots on the Classic
>Trucks.

Depends on the state I believe.  Never had a problem in FL or in any other state
till I moved to WA.  I have been pulled over 3 times, but always due to the cops
not knowing the law.  In WA, all vehicles over 40 years old are exempted as long
as the dots are not more than 1 inch in diameter.

Hope this helps,
Rob