Re: [oletrucks] Blue Dots

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, Charles Bertelson <bigd@win.bright.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Blue Dots
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 22:25:57 -0800
Charles Bertelson wrote:

> I was wondering  what the law says about the use of Blue Dots on the Classic
> Trucks.

It depends on your state/provincial laws. For the most part, they're
illegal. They are illegal here in Alberta, but I've only of 1 ticket
ever issued. I've run blue-dots on my old T-bucket, my luggage trailer,
and now my '48 Chevy 1/2 ton, with no problems whatsoever. I do know
that in British Columbia they will almost guarantee you a ticket. I plan
to put my stock lenses in while we travel through in August.

Alan Gingles
1948 Chevy 1314
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles