[oletrucks] Misc. Parts & Trucks for Sale

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Misc. Parts & Trucks for Sale
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:20:49 -0400
Found on Net last night and figured somebody might be interested.. I know
nothing about these other than what's here.  Still haven't found the late
50's 235 or 261ci engine around NY state I'm looking for.

You know you've got the ole truck bug when you find yourself buying a
lottery ticket and thinking about the "Ole Chevy/GMC Trucks & Parts
Conservation Center and Preserve" you could start if you actually won.