[oletrucks] Where to store my truck - colorado

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Where to store my truck - colorado
From: JD Sipes <jdsipes@ouray.cudenver.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 17:04:56 -0600 (MDT)
        Hey,

 I have pretty much decide not to sell my old truck, but I have to store
it until I can afford a place with a garage. I was wondering if anyone in
the colorado area has any suggestions on where to store my truck. I am a
college student and dont have a lot of cash (who does?) for storage, but I
want the old truck. any ideas? I know I talke to some people about
this a little while ago, but I have lost the emails. thanks for the help.

                                JD Sipes