Re: [oletrucks] Where to store my truck - colorado

To: JD Sipes <jdsipes@ouray.cudenver.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Where to store my truck - colorado
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 18:53:53 -0600 (MDT)
Good choice!  I don't have any suggestions on where to store your truck
around here, but I think that most storage companies around here have some
kind of student discount.  Keep your eyes open as the semester draws to an
end - up here in CU-Boulder there are quite a few ads posted around campus
and in the residence halls for storage companies.
Personally, I'd suggest using any spare time you have to get your truck in
fair running condition (it sounds by your email that it isn't) and use it
as your primary vehicle.  I sure get a kick out of driving my '54 around
campus.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad
"...failure to terraform Mars constitutes failure to live up to our human
nature and a betrayal of our responsibility as members of the community of
life itself." -Robert Zubrin