[oletrucks] Jim Forbes is alive and well

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jim Forbes is alive and well
From: "Rob & Margie J." <rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 20:50:28 -0700
For those who have been around awhile, I was looking at a Hot Rod mag at the
barber shop today (April 99), and noticed a letter from Jim Forbes regarding
a 9 sec. street car.  Sure sounded like Jim, and he was from the same town
Jim hailed from (but now I can't remember, but somewhere in AZ).  Anyway,
thought some of you might want to know that he is still out there kickin'
around.

Rob