Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes

To: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes
From: "Paul G. Blosser" <pblosser@sripok.win.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 11:02:49 -0500
Wayne Osborne wrote:

>  I just watched this morning episode and they have an 800 number to call
> and request video of past shows. Since a later message hade the
> episode number-call 1-800-682-tree and request that episode.  Wayne
>
> At 04:54 PM 4/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >This is a long shot, but does anyone on the list have either video
> >taped epsiodes, or a list of the episode numbers from the Shadetree
> >Mechanic TV show (TNN)?  I am looking specifically for the ones where
> >Sam was working on his AD (53 I think).  He ended up dropping in a 350
> >V-8 and did a rear end exchange as well.  Any help is appreciated before
> >I write to the show about purchasing copies of specific shows.
> >
> >TIA, now off to Stafford Springs tomorrow for some "scrounging"!
> >
> >Wally / Templeton, MA
> >53 3100

> ---------
>                  http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
> For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
>          http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

I bought the ShadeTree Mechanic video on the engine install and was not
pleased with it at all.  If you want to see iut, I'll sell you my copy
and you can send your's back.  I figured it would have measurements,
angles, etc but they pretty much just set it into the frame -- there is
not a lot of details about the install itself, more about the ignition
they picked, etc.  I thought it was a waste of money.  I did like the
motor mounts they used and found the same pair from Chassis Engineering
-- they are made for the pickup frame and fit snuggly inside the frame,
(I hope to get mine tack welded in to place this week) rather than a
universal fit mounts.  Let me know if anyone wants mor einformation
about the mounts such as part number or cost.

Paul Blosser
School of Metaphysics
1954 3100