Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes

To: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shadetree Mechanic episodes
From: "Melanie S. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 19:44:28 -0500
I taped some but unhappily not all of the episodes. If I could
get two vcrs tied together I could copy the tape I have. If all
else falls through I will try to help. Maybe I could rent a VCR
and make several copies from my 'original'. Mostly it would
take time, a bit for rent, and blank tapes.

Lonnie