[oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Points>>>HEI Conversion
From: Tim Seawolf-Self <tim@Route66AutoClub.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 22:07:44 -0700
It's a Chevy 350, in a 58/59 truck.

I'm getting a spark, so the distributor must be working.
However, it won't start and it backfires out the carb.

I know that the firing order is: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2

The problem may be that I don't have the number one wire connected to the
number one terminal on the dist cap.

Viewing the top of the cap, which one is number one, counting clockwise from
where the module wires and Bat-Tach wires connect?

Are any photos online that show the top of the dist cap, with the wires
numbered to show which one goes where?

TIA
Tim
tim@route66autoclub.com