Re: [oletrucks] New to the list.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, bigboyslim@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New to the list.
From: "Bob bdfentr" <bdfentr@zeus.symet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 21:15:31 CST
Welcome to the list Kevin. I live in Pearland, Smokey lives in the Clear Lake
area, and there are several others that live in the area. I am just starting on
a 54 3600 (3/4 ton) to rebuild for my daughter. She thinks the old trucks are
neat because the bodys have "character and a sense of  Style". Again Welcome to
the list. Every Friday night there are two groups of folks I know of that have
a "meet" of sorts. I will see if I can pin down the on one the north of Houston
for you. Any of you guys or gals out there have a starter truck for Kevin?