Re: Help! Re: [oletrucks] Re: smallblock mount: was [alternate

To: "dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Help! Re: [oletrucks] Re: smallblock mount: was [alternate
From: jelerath@us.ibm.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:39:13 -0600

My '53 3100 had the original rear mount removed but no cutting to the
firewall. My engine has a plate bolted to the front of the engine which has
the appropriate weldments to allow it to sit on the original engine mounts
(I think).  There is one transmission mount just behind the shifter
linkages.  There are no other current or old cross members to support drive
train assemblies.  If there were any originally, they have been removed.  I
have a Saginaw 4 speed transmission.

Jon Elerath
jelerath@us.ibm.com

"dave riffel" <cafe_dave@hotmail.com> on 04/19/99 08:06:09 AM