RE: [oletrucks] Front bumper

To: "John Maertens" <mcdac@rconnect.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Front bumper
From: "Ted Timmons" <tedt@colubs.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 12:43:22 -0700
Aye, I'm hanging around. I quietly snuck back onto the list. I'm looking at
selling my '53 for around $20k; if you know anyone who is interested, let me
know. I'll give you a $500 "finders fee" if they buy it. Contact me
privately (tedt@colubs.com) if you need to know more.

Other than that, Big Red is doing okay (not good, needs a little bit of TLC
on that cold-blodded big block), and I'm spending most of my time on a Honda
650, soon to be the same color as the '53.

--
Ted Timmons            Web Administrator
tedt@colubs.com                     JAPH