[oletrucks] bedwood for 66 chevy fleetside

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bedwood for 66 chevy fleetside
From: TomGreer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 02:04:41 EDT
I work with a guy that is restoring his 66 Chevy fleetside - beautiful truck
(it was his dad's truck and he remembers his dad driving it home from the
dealer, while this guy sat in the bed).  He's almost done, but needs to re-do
the bedwood.  Any Ideas what the stock wood was and where he can get it?  I
know I can get all that through Jim Carters, and others for my '49, but I'm
not too hip on the newer (old) stuff.

Thanks in ADvance,

Tom
'49 3100