Re: [oletrucks] A/C

To: "Terry Stellman" <stellman@noex.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] A/C
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:45:19 -0500
I saw in my Chevy Duty catalog that thay have a nice looking under-dash air
conditioning package.  It's a combonation air conditioner/heater/defroster,
and is available in 2 versions.  The interior package which includes the
under dash evaporator unit and dash vents, or you can get the master pack
wich includes the interior package as well as the compressor, hose kit,
condenser and drier and harware. Engine bracket for compressor sold
separately. The interior unit lists for $429.95 and the master pack for
$889.95 this sounds really expensive but its comparable to replacing your
airconditioning on your moder vehicles.  it also does away with your old
heater in your truck.

 You might want to check here. http://www.chevyduty.com

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com