Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Also cab and bed for sale

To: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Also cab and bed for sale
From: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:13:14 -0500
I was sitting here scratching my head and wondering why you guys were pickin
on me.  Until I saw Jacks email to the group.  Don't feel bad Jack.  I
didn't get it either.  I guess I I'm a red neck If.......  Not really just a
country boy at heart .   For those of you that STILL don't get it I'm from
Beloit Kansas.   Some might pronounce it ( below it = Beloit)

Bartman
rsmith@nckcn.com
OutStandingInMyField
Somewhere on the High Plaines of Kansas