Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Also cab and bed for sale

To: "R.B. Smith" <rsmith@nckcn.com>, "Rob Lowe" <rllowe@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Magazine Also cab and bed for sale
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:43:54 -0400
Good jokes from all of you, but seriously, let's help the guy out here:-)

Someone else wrote recently about changing out an AD dash & I've looked at
mine (butchered radio cutouts) & it involves cutting out spot welds &
welding (spot or otherwise) back in the new (except for 2 bolts-1 at each
side underneath).  If you already have the glass out & the cab is not
painted yet (that you would have to redo) I'd say go for it.  Comments
anyone else?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com