[oletrucks] Dashboard replacement

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dashboard replacement
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:22:40 -0500

Just last night I posted a new tech article on the Chevytrucks.org website
dealing with replacing dashboards. Although the procedure discussed is for
Task-Force models, it should be helpful to Advance-Design owners.

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/tech/dashbord.htm

--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org