Re: [oletrucks] Re: Steering box info

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: Steering box info
From: BMORRI1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:43:54 EDT
Hey thanks Kevin!  That was a super description of the process...it sounds
like some work, but nothing too tough.  That's got to be like solving a
puzzle for the first time if one had no directions to follow.  I'm in the
process of swapping the column and good tight steering box out of my
extremely rusty, low mileage '58 (it was used for plowing snow most of it's
life), and into my rust-free, high mileage '58.  Between the two trucks, a
really fine old NAPCO should be possible.

Thanks again,
Brian Morrison